Let us build a church where we can share faith together.
The information below are ways our ministry reaches out to the community throughout the year.
Interpreted Mass in Sign Language every Sunday at 10:00 am, at Holy Saviour Parish, 50 Emerald Ave, Westmont, NJ 08108
- Mass for Holy Days will be announced.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation (confession) in Sign Language can be scheduled with a priest.
- Visits to the sick, shut-ins, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Faith Formation for children and adults. RCIDA program for adults.
- Support for PCL’s (Parish Catechetical Leaders) with the deaf students in their parish programs.
- Pre-Cana Classes (for wedding)
- Baptismal and Funeral Preparation
- Pastoral Counseling
- Spiritual Direction
- Pastoral Visits to homes
- Retreat Days
- Deaf Awareness
- Lector training
- Cursillo, Ultreya
- Advent and Lent Activities
- ASL Classes
- Support for hearing parents of deaf children
Outreach and Support:
Organizations we work with…
MWD South Jersey Deaf Senior Citizens Club.
National Catholic Office for the Deaf (NCOD)
International Catholic Deaf Association (I.C.D.A) Chapter #138
Marie Katzenbach School for the Deaf (NJSD/MKSD)
New Jersey Deaf Pastoral Workers
NJ Division on Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DDHH)
Our ICDA chapter is active and meets at least 4 or 5 times a year. It allows Deaf persons to participate in social justice activities and support various charities. All are welcome. If you are interested in joining, Please pick up an ICDA membership form at: